Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Why Didn't I Think of That???

It's no secret I love a cute craft. And I've been overwhelmed (in a totally good way) lately will all the talented, super cool bloggers out there and their stinkin' adorable ideas.
 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

Here are a few of my favorites for Halloween:


Oh my gracious. My obsession with all things candy corn. I try to fight it...but what's the point? I'm a sucka for the sugary orange and yellow wonder that is candy corn. And isn't this display cute???
Want it. Need it. Gotta have it.
You can find it here.

And check out this little number:


 Isn't that just adorable??? So cute and so easy! I WILL be making one of these for H-town (that's just one of Hollyn's many names in our house) very, very soon. And I love that headband too! Want to know how you can create your own?? Check it out here.


And I must say that I truly do plan on making this one. I love how she did it. This tutorial was really clever.



If you like it too, you should check out the how-to's here.

And I am quite the little owl fan, so when I saw these little fellas, it was pretty much love at first glimpse.

You can get the details here.

And, I did mention my candy corn obsession earlier, right?
Well, you can imagine my response when I first spotted this:


I think I'm in love. Wanna fall in love too? Check it out here.

And, I think my favorite Halloween craft I've stumbled upon this Halloween season is this one:


It's a complete pottery barn knock-off. Hollyn WILL be sporting one of these next Ocotber.
And the best part? It's no sewing required project! Surprised??? I was too.
You can get the nitty gritty details right here.

If I featured you today, or any other day for that matter, be sure to swipe my featured button.
Happy crafting, Halloween fans!

Oh, and in case you didn't notice, Lee, Me, and the Girls has now reached 100 followers.
Happy dance anyone?

Oh, and only two more days to enter my Halloween headband giveway...and I have another Halloween giveaway coming up on Friday from a super cute Etsy shop.
You can thank me later.


3 comments:

  1. If you like candy corn, try this. To. die. for.

    http://www.theidearoom.net/2009/10/candy-corn-bark-and-peppermint-bark.html

    Your skinny jeans will hate me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me. I'm glad you liked my bunting shirt!

    Chea from Justabetty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I have had an obession with halloween crafts lately! :D I made three this weekend and will be posting then on my blog in a minute. ;) Thanks for sharing! Oh.. and congrats on over 100 followers!!! :D:D I am so happy for you! I'm working on my 100 followers right now... hahah!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.