Friday, October 8, 2010

Trick or Treat, Anyone? A Giveway for YOU!

I love Etsy, and I am sure you do too. It's my favorite place to shop for....ummmm....everything?
 I seriously think I could spend an entire day sippin' on my Starbucks and 'screen shopping' for everything the girls and I just HAVE to HAVE.

If such a day were to exist, here's one store I would for sure browse: 5280bliss.

Seriously, she has such cute, funky stuff!

 I am IN LOVE with these:



Don't they just look so cuddly? Oh, I can smell my peppermint mocha this very second.
And, the best part is, they even come in GREEN! It's my fave.



And take a peek at these recycled envelopes....


They come in sets of eight and are made from recycled Chipotle Mexican Grill paper bags.
Love.

However, I think my FAVORITE thing in her shop is her handmade banners. UGH-- they are so adorable!




And check out this one:


She even has one that looks like this:


Aren't they fun?

Well, the 5280bliss shop owner has graciously offered to give one of THESE to a lucky one of YOU:







How can you win this Trick or Treat banner, you say?

Well, it's simple; go HERE, to 5280bliss's Etsy shop,
and  leave a comment telling me what your favorite item is (MANDATORY ENTRY).

OPTIONAL ENTRIES (for one entry each- please post a separate comment for each thing you do, as each comment counts as one entry):

* follow my blog or remind me that you already do
* heart 5280's Etsy shop
*buy something from 5280's Etsy shop
*tell me what your favorite post has been here at Lee, Me, and the Girls

So basically, I'm telling you that you can enter up to five times...increasing your odds of winning, obviously.
The winner will be selected at random using random.org.
You have until October 14th to enter.
Ready.
Set.
Comment.




Friend Finding Fridays

32 comments:

  1. McCall, I'm loving following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Tweed Coffee Cozy with Coffee pin. That just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also linked your giveaway up on my blog! Hope it brings over some more readers! - Conner

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fave thing is the "Trick or Treat" banner. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hearted 5280's Etsy shop. :-)
    PS-I am totally obsessed with Etsy too! I'm with you on being able to spend HOURS looking at all the cute stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a religious follower of your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fave post (so hard to pick just one!!) is "I am that mom".

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the I heart Halloween banner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love the green coffee cozy! (: Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS- I read EVERY single blog entry of yours (: Yep, I'm a religious follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. and, my absolute favorite post of yours is "Spending my Time"! (It even made my mom cry!)

    PS- I love you BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the black Happy Halloween :)Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite item is the Coffee Cozy in pink...or green. Love both.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite post: I am that mom
    And also, Birthday party deatils: Oreo Yum-Yums because i'm making them for my daughter's 1st birthday party next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the I Heart Halloween banner

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the Dear McCall Age 18 post

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, I just LOVE the Marvel comics envelopes! Those are perfect for cards or notes for Mark or for his family. They're all comic fanatics.

    I follow your blog.

    I hearted her etsy shop.

    I am trying to talk my mother in to letting me buy something from her etsy shop :)

    AND I loved the cat stalker post you did about Hollyn and I am loving these new give aways!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the spooky banner. Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  19. I read your blog almost every day. Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favorite post is Movin Miss Molly! It was the first time I got to see her dorm room and that meant alot to me. I am tearing up just thinking about where we were last year. Tim said we will always be indebted to you and Lee for doing that. How many more years before we need to help ya'll move the Libster to the W??
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Scratch that. I did buy those envelopes :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. While I love the pink coffee cozies, I don't drink coffee. They sure are cute though! I really do like the trick-or-treat sign though. That is definitely my second favorite item there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. CUte!!! My favorite thing is the ORANGE Happy Halloween. Adorable. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  24. and my favorite post on Lee, Me and the Girls was the one about your favorite blogs and bloggers and you mentioned me. That was so darn sweet of you! ...it really made my, well, life! aha! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I adore the trick or treat banner;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the I Heart Vampires Banner.

    susitravl (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Follow your blog via GFC
    susitravl (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.