Happy Friday, friends.
Here are few things I've been thinking about this week:
1. I got a Stitch Fix today.
This one was extra special because it included elephants and was styled by sweet friend Andrea.
Seeing as how my work wardrobe consists of t-shirts (one of my many job perks), it's fun to pick up a piece here and there that I LOVE.
2. Libby is about to be eleven. I can't handle it. I'm not ready. Somebody hold me.
3. Hollyn is seriously rocking this whole kindergarten thing.
It's been the most natural transition for her, and the girl hasn't missed a beat, even with missing three days two weeks ago to have a second set of tubes put it and her adenoids removed.
4. Our new house-- to put it mildly, WE ARE LOVING IT.
You know when a house just fits your family? That's how I feel about this one. Throw in the fenced backyard and awesome neighbors (including FOUR other kindergarten kiddos-- how does that even happy?!?), and I'd say this is just about as good as it gets.
5. I finally finished Gilmore Girls.
*Insert a moment of silence.*
Loved it and will probably start rewatching it after Labor Day.
Yes, I'm serious.
Here's hoping you have big weekend plans.
Lee and I are hitting the road to do a little post-birthday, no kids allowed celebrating.