Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cutie Patootie DIY Halloween Costumes

I know Halloween is just around the corner, but if you've waited until the last minute to come up with a super cute costume for your little one, here are a few do-it-yourself ideas that I think are just too cute.


Love, love, love this little owl costume made from a hoodie.
Also, all you'd have to do is change the colors a bit, and it'd be perfect for a boy as well.
There's a great tutorial waiting just for you. You can find it here.

I think this little ghost is just adorable. And, it could be an October dress in addition to a Halloween costume. You can get the details on this one here.



I seriously think Libby NEEDS one of these super hero capes! This would be a great idea for a Halloween costume because, not only is it ADORABLE, but I can so see Libby playing in this all year long. You can find out how to make your own here.

I know I've already shown this once, but just in case you missed it. It looks JUST LIKE the Pottery Barn version...and I LOVE that it's a no-sew project. You can read all about it here.

And, you know I'm gonna ask: what is your little one going to be sporting this Halloween?

Oh, and don't forget about the two super cute giveaways going on now here at
Lee, Me, and the Girls. You can find them here and here.
 And don't be afraid to enter both...random.org chooses the winner, not me.
 So technically, you could win both.
And that's definitely something to smile about, right?

2 comments:

  1. Love the ghost dress.
    My kids are going to be Spiderman (4 1/2 yr old) and a Ladybug (1 yr old).
    What are you kids going to be? (besides the cupcake : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, I love that dress, so cute!
    I am looking for homemade halloween costumes for my 3 year old girl niece. She wants colorful ones and you just gave me an idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.