Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sending 2011 On Its Way

2011 was a tough year for us.
Between my back, the Lyme disease, the liver, and the move,
I am praying for a better, less eventful, more peaceful year in 2012.

So, last night, in the theme of the uneventful year we hope to have, we kept things simple, and rocked out with some of this.....


...and some of these......


.....and several episodes of this.


Note: If you don't know who this, shame on you.

This week we will celebrate not one but two birthdays: Hollyn will turn two on Thursday, and I will turn thirty-two on Saturday.

That's a whole lotta birthday for one little week.

You can bet there will be some of this.....

...and a whole lot of fun havin'.

Here's hoping your 2012 is off to a great start.

Happy 2012-ing to you and you and you.

Oh, and last year I posted my 2011 Resolu-NOTS.
I'll be telling you how I did soon, as well as revealing my list of things I resolve NOT to do in 2012. This post will be complete with a linky party. So be thinking about your list, mkay?
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.