Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happiest of Happy

My most precious Hollyn,


Being your mom is a gift, plain and simple.


You have added nothing but peace and joy to my life since the moment we first met...on the outside that is.


You are the piece of me that I never knew was missing, and you add so much fun to this little life o'mine.


I can't stop gushing over your spunk and your playful personality.



You have made my world a happier, better, more fulfilling place.


And I can't get enough of being your mom.


I don't know why in the world God chose me to be yours,


but I am oh so thankful that He did.


You, little one, are my sunshine.


And if you could do me one little favor and bypass this whole 'terrible two's' thing, that'd be great.

Love, love, love you big two-year-old girl of mine.
-Mom

3 comments:

  1. Wow! She looks so grown-up in that last picture--what a cutie! Happy Birthday, Hollyn! (PS--here's hoping those terrible 2's pass right on by you...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOOO with you on the terrible 2's. My boys were NEVER this trying (for lack of better wording). Oye.

    Luckily it passes... eventually, right??

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.