Friday, January 13, 2012

30 in my 30's: #14

It's Friday.
It's a three day weekend.
That alone is reason to celebrate.

I turned thirty-two this past Saturday, and I guess with all the birthday-ing, I've been feeling more inspired to check items off of my 30 in my 30's list.
Well, after re-reading my list, I realize that I completed #14: Have family pics. made that I LOVE so much that it's hard to choose favorites.

Here are few shots from our shoot:





Love, love, love them.
Also love that they were taken by a friend who is a budding photographer. That girl is seriously going places. Did I mention that she's only a freshman in college?
If you're in the Mississippi area and want her contact info., let me know.

Tonight I will be surrounded by some of my favorite people and will be enjoying a MUCH NEEDED girl night. Here's hoping your Friday is even half as wonderful as mine will be.

Oh, and it's not too late to link to my Resolutions post... have you read that one? If not, you can find it here.

4 comments:

  1. No wonder you love them! They're awesome!!! Such a good looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute! i want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute... all of them! :)
    And, happy belated Birthday!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. these turned out so cute... of course, I loved shooting your family once upon a time as well - yall were super photogenic!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.