Wednesday, January 4, 2012

30 in My 30's: #22

If you do recall, around this time last year I made a list of 30 things I want to do in my 30's.
And a week ago, I was able to cross another one off:

#22- Eat dessert first.


And while it wasn't froyo, cheesecake was a very nice choice indeed.

Today I'm celebrating the big 3-2 with my momsie, and tomorrow it's back to the sawmill (aka the school where I teach, which happens to be nothing like a sawmill, but you get the point).

What was the highlight of your break?

Oh, and started reading Matched last night off my list of books to read in 2012. One hundred and fifty-two pages in, and so good so far.

Happy Wednesday to you and you and you, and happy early birthday-ing to me.

1 comment:

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.