Monday, January 2, 2012

2012: My Reading List

Yesterday I talked about what I'd read in 2011. What I didn't talk about is how sometimes reading is the last thing I want to do when I get home. After talking about books for eight hours a day, I'm often so over it by the time I get home that I simply don't want to....
except when I'm excited about a book.
So, to help keep my love for reading smokin' hot,
 here are twelve books I can't wait to get my hands on this year.

Note: After putting this list together, I now have proof that I may be the most random person ever. Oops.

Matched






































What book are YOU most looking forward to reading in 2012????

And in other news, the birthday countdown is on, and I'm in full party-planning mode for Hollyn's second birthday party, which will take place on my actual birthday. Complicated and confusing?
Just a tad.

Happy Monday to you and you and you.
If you need me, I'll be making the most out of my last three days of break. It hurts me just to say that, btw.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for both of your lists! It has reminded me of some of the books that I need to read! I got a visa card for Christmas that will be used to download some books on my kindle! Happy New Year, McCall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!! I've read Longing and I'm so exciting about Loving coming out! Buckle your seatbelt for Radical! I'm definitely going to have to read some of these on your list!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.