Wednesday, April 27, 2011

We've Saved a Seat for You on the Bandwagon


Consider this your friendly reminder that tomorrow is the last day to sign up for my homemade cd swap, where you make a cd for someone and get a cd from someone. Entering is easy, just leave a comment on this post, including three or so artists you like and your e-mail address.
Then sometime this weekend, I'll send you an e-mail with your partner's contact info. You'll exchange mailing info. directly with your partner, make your cd, and stick it in the mail.
And in a few days, you should receive some new tunes of your own to start enjoying.
Easy as pie....or cake....or cake and pie, depending on your preference.

And who doesn't like a good piece cake pie?

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to do this!!! I LOVE:

    Ke$ha
    Katy Perry
    Glee Cast

    Great work out music!


    schmidtmommy0824@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.