Thursday, April 28, 2011

Last Call with a dash of randomness

Mornin' my peeps.
Here's hoping that you are all safe and with power after the storms that rocked our little part of the country yesterday. All the storm talk yesterday kinda made my stomach hurt, and this morning, with the death tolls in Mississippi and Alabama steadily rising, my thoughts and prayers go out to all who have been affected by the storms.

Moving on....

today is THE LAST DAY to sign up to participate in my homemade cd swap. You can go here to leave a comment to join in on the fun, seeing as how I'm certain you don't wanna miss out on it, right?


Also, I recently received two new Africa shirt pics.



This is my friend Roxanne with her two adorable boys.
You can read more about her by visiting her blog here.



And this is Meredith from Mississippi.

If you have a picture of you in your Africa shirt, I'd love to see it. Send it my way?

Speaking of pictures....

I'm sure you all remember my good friend/ pseudo little sister, Erin, yes?



Well, I just wanted to share this photo with you of her super cute boyfriend, Mark:

 


Pretty much a hottie, yes?
(Forgive me, Mark, I just couldn't help myself.)

I also can't help myself when it comes to listening to this song:


And, with that being said, I'm off to drink my coffee...perhaps with a peep...or a splash o'rainbow.


Happy Thursday to you and you and you.

1 comment:

  1. We're famous! Love the song and can't wait for the CD swap!!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.