After yesterday's depress much post, I thought today I should share something that's making me very, very happy these days.
Words can't even decribe how precious this little girl is.
Her laugh is seriously contagious.
And those baby blues get me every. single. time.
In addition, here are some things that are cheering me up (or will be very soon):
1. We started watching 24 last night. One disk in, and I'm already hooked.
2. Today, there will be Chinese food for lunch. This alone is reason to celebrate.
3. We're meeting with a realtor today. That's exciting stuff.
4. Tomorrow I'm headed to my Alma Mater for homecoming. This means I get to see some of my girls. And ohmyword am I excited!
5. I treated myself to a copy of 27 Dresses this week. I pink fluffy heart that movie.
What's cheering you up these days?
Oh, there's one more thing that's continually making me smile:
Have you signed up to participate yet?
I'm thinking you might should do that.
And when you do sign up, PLEASE don't forget to include your e-mail address.
Happy Friday to you and you and you.