Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sorry, Barbie


Good morning!
I'm gonna make this one quick because:

A. We're working on snow day #2, except this time Dad's back at work, so it's just me to battle two kiddos, a new puppy, and a vomiting cat. Yes, I'm serious.
and
B. IT'S BIRTHDAY PARTY WEEK!
This means Mom is super busy and has more to do than she can possibly get done.
You've been there too?
Good, then you understand.

And the first birthday is going to be something very, very special.


I mean, obviously she deserves something wonderful, right?


And something wonderful she shall receive.



And because you all are so incredibly awesome as well, here's a sneak peek:


Excited yet? Good.

And for today, I'll be busy corralling these two:


...who are already bonding.

And now I must run, because apparently Barbie is starting a nudist colony in the den....


...and that's just not really gonna work for me today.


4 comments:

  1. Love reading!!!! Pup is precious (name?)? And last but not least .... Girls are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo a boston! what a little gentleman. and i've gotta admit, those barbies are fairing much better than mine did growing up. at least their hair is all still intact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to say that I know deep down that if Hollyn and my Kimber met, they'd be BFF. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear more party details!!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.