Saturday, January 29, 2011

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Earlier this week I talked about how my goal for 2011 is to inspire someone else to be or do better....there's also a linky party open RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE where you can share your story of who inspires you.

No one has entered yet...I'm assuming this is because you're all still writing your posts, correct?
 Good thing, because you made me nervous for a minute there.

Well, in a way I feel as though I've already met my goal.
Remember when I donated my hair last month????
Well, today a little someone special in my life did the same.


And boy was she ever excited.


She was literally THRILLED to be giving her hair to help someone else.


And I was one proud mama.


Isn't she beautiful?


Oh, and see that super stinkin' cute dress she's wearing?

It was given to her by GracieMaeKids, a fabulous Etsy shop that will be hosting a giveaway here very, very soon.

And, needless to say, we love it.


Speaking of giveways, have you entered the two I've got going on right now? You can find them here and here.
You might want to do that after you add your 'who inspires me' post to my linky party. :)

And Libby, you are a rockstar.


5 comments:

  1. Uber-rockstar! She is super cute!!!
    And you can say you've inspired two people now! Just posted by blog on my hair donation, so maybe I can inspire others like you inspired me and Libby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!! and Ms. Sassy pants' crazy cute new do! Congrats to Momma and Daughter on being an inspiration to all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable, and I love her dress!! I donated to Locks of Love once, and it was so cool. I think it's a wonderful thing to teach your daughter to help others at such a young age. If you could please add a link back to me, I would really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How precious! She is so cute, and can really pose for the camera! How wonderful to influence the next generation! I am sure there is going to be a lot more that she will do because you have influenced her! I enjoy your blog, as well as your passion for Africa! Please pray for my sister, Brook, as she travels to Africa February 10-21!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.