Monday, January 3, 2011

The Almighty Cookie Dance

Happy Monday to you and you and you.
So far, mine has consisted of drinking coffee and watching Toy Story 3 for the 467th time.
Productive?
 Why yes, of course.
In my defense, I do have big plans to work on Hollyn's birthday party.
Speaking of Hollyn, she is the stinkin' cutest. kid. ever.
Don't believe me?
Well, feast your eyes on this:




Seriously, she's the most laid back baby EVER, and I absolutely adore her.
Moving on....

Don't forget I have two giveaways going on this week (here and here),
as well as a linky party that doesn't end 'til Friday.
You should link up; all the cool kids are doin' it.

3 comments:

  1. I nominated you for an award at
    http://mommydoes.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-awards.html
    check it out to accept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watched Toy Story 3 at least that many times over Christmas break, maybe more. I can't wait to see what you do for Hollyn's birthday party after seeing what you did for Libby's party.

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.