Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cookies, anyone?

Just wanted to update you on Hollyn's party.

First, can I just say that this kid is a natural born helper?


Oh, how I love her.


Really, she was fabulous.
Doc, however......


....notsomuch.


Helping is obviously neither his forte nor his priority.




But seriously, the party was wonderful in every possible way.
I'm working on the post tonight and hope to have it ready to share with you all tomorrow.

Just wanted to remind you all to enter my Mississippi Children's Museum tickets giveaway...it ends tomorrow night.

And get excited--- this party post is gonna be the bomb.com.


3 comments:

  1. she is too cute! love the apron on her! Love, BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and really enjoy it. What a wonderful family you have! I subscribed on google reader to it and look forward to reading more.

    Carolyn
    relaxedbeauty.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! McCall, if you go to my current Embrace the Camera post, you will see Kimber in her footy PJs with her beaded necklace on, just like Hollyn!!! So freakin' cute!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.