Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh My Aching Back....Literally

Well, all those big blogging plans I had for this week and weekend are just gonna have to wait. You see, my body thought that since there just wasn't enough going on at our house this week that it had to shake things up a bit, so as I wouldn't have a chance to get bored...or rest...or catch my breath. So, out of nowhere I wound up with a HORRIBLE backache Wednesday night. Let me just say that this backache made childbirth look like a picnic and gave appendicitis a run for its money.
Anyway, I've been drugged laid up on the couch for the past two days in a non-blogging state.
Sorry bout that.
In fact, the Mister is probably about to fuss at me for even this feeble attempt to communicate with the outside world seeing as how he's had to play Mom and Dad to these two:


Good thing this little one is so darn cute, right?
And her newest word: DOC.
She says it about one hundred times a day....think the seagulls from Finding Nemo.


And this one has tried to be helpful, especially in regards to the new puppy.
I did not get him with the hopes of making her more responsible, but I'll take that wherever I can get it, so for now, it seems to be a good thing.

However, this little dog is earning his keep in terms of being the best snuggle buddy ever made.


And I absolutely adore him.


Oh, and I'm working towards scratching not one or two but three things off my 30 in my 30's list.... more to come on that in the near future.
In addition, I have a giveaway (or two) coming up soon.
I also have an opportunity for you to help support one of my former students as she heads out of the country to do mission work-- more on that to come after I help her kick off her fundraising this weekend.

If you get a sec., say a prayer for ma aching back, alright?
Thanks.

2 comments:

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.