Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Three Random Thoughts Should Be Enough

Three totally random snippets to start off the day:

1. MY JAMMIES

It was a sad, sad day at our house yesterday when I had to trash my favorite pair of pajama pants. I've loved them for a long, long time, but they were literally falling apart at the seams. Boo on this.


2. THE BESTIE



So, yesterday I was talking to the fabulous Kara Leigh. Here's how that went:

Me: So, my mom got me some new Converse tennis shoes this weekend, low tops. And I picked kelly green, because since it doesn't technically match anything, it therefore matches everything.

Kara: Who are you trying to kid? You picked green because it's your favorite.

Don't you love those friends who see straight through you????



3. OH. MY. STARS.


This is so what I wish I was eating for breakfast today. Just sayin'.

4. I know I said just three....forgive me.

This is just about the only thing that can put me in a good mood this morning after I got no sleep whatsoever last night due to a teething baby and the worst cough of my adult life. I just so feel like this is my life sometimes. You can relate? Good. Let's be friends.



Oh, and before you go, don't you want to enter my giveaways?
You can find them here and here. You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer! I hate having tho throw away favorite things.

    Maybe the shoes will make up for the pants. I hope so.

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.