Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Turkey Day, Ya'll

Yesterday, the Libster celebrated Thanksgiving at school.

I'm thinking she was one cute Indian.


Each kiddo was given an Indian name....


...can't imagine why they chose this one for her....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

And here we are. Please ignore my waytoolongtobecuteanymore hair.



Instead, focus on my super cute Mom.
 I won't tell you how old she is for the risk of being cut out of the will,
but let's just say she's older than she looks.
I'm really hoping this trait is oober genetic.


And if my adorable Mom's not doing it for you, you could always stare at this:


Yeah, it gets me smiling every time, too.


And here is the proof that Libby CAN sit still for more than 2.5 seconds at a time:




And the highlight of my morning, here is Lib's Indian she drew:


You like that, right?

Oh, and just so you know, there's some SERIOUS crafting going on at my house today.
 Pictures coming soon, along with a super cute giveaway.
Excited much?
Yup, me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.