Monday, November 29, 2010

My Comfort "Food"

The holidays can be a stressful time. It's a proven fact.
So you know how most girls eat when they are stressed?
Not I, bloggers, not I. Instead of eating my worries away, I watch.
And watch. And watch some more.....movies, that is.

Here are my go-to fix-alls:


*Catch and Release
*The Family Stone
*Serendipity
*50 First Dates
*A Lot Like Love
*The Goonies

Not only have I watched each of them so many times that I know every. single. word., but I also have several of these on my I-pod. Obsess much? That would be a for sure.

And, in the event that the movies don't help (which is rare, but has been known to happen a time or two), there's always this little face:




Here's hoping your holidays are stress free.

Oh, and I hear entering giveaways can help with stress as well, and I sure do like to help when I can.
You can enter my two here and here.
Happy Monday, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.