Sunday, February 13, 2011

And then Libby said.....


See this cute little face?
Libby's, not Doctor Love's, although his is mighty cute too.
Well, don't let it deceive you.

Yesterday I noticed that my I-pod was sporting Lib's headphones that she uses on trips, at the doctor, etc.
And when I went to turn it on (during back therapy...ugh), it immediately opened one of her movies.
Well, after several near tragic (for the I-pod, not the Libster) incidents with my beloved I-pod, Libby is only allowed to use it with parental supervision.

So, when I got home from the back doctor, we had a conversation that went something like this:

Me: Libby, did you watch my I-pod last night without permission?

Libby: I don't know, Mom. I guess I must have sleep-walked.

Oh, the drama that is my six-year-old.
I swear she's the most entertaining person I've ever met.
Never a dull moment.

On another note, I have two super cute giveaways going on right now.
Have you entered them?
No?
Then you should go here and here and get to that.

Oh, and Fingerprints on the Fridge, who happens to be giving away the pin in the first giveaway I just linked, would like to offer FREE SHIPPING to Lee, Me, and the Girls readers from now until the end of the giveaway. Just let her know you heard about her shop here when you check out. Don't you just love when people are nice like that?
Yeah, me too.

Speaking of nice.....have you ordered YOUR Africa shirt yet?
***Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink.***

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Very happy I found it, and thank you for your post. :}

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.