Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Breakin' the Rules

So, if you facebook, which I'm assuming you probably do, then I'm willing to bet you've seen the whole '30 Day Challenge' that's been floating around for the past few weeks. Seeing as how I'm sometimes a social slacker, I opted not to partake in the one day at a time option.
Instead, I'd rather dump all thirty here for you...all at once.
Cause I'm a rule-breaker, that's why.

Enjoy.

Day 1: A Picture of You with Ten Facts About Yourself



1. I heart flat Coke.
2. I speak Spanish.... kinda.
3. I love picking out baby names, even though I have no intentions of having baby #3.
4. I hate lettuce.
5. Green is my favorite color.
6. I love all things acoustic.
7. I have to be in just the right mood to go shopping.
8. I could eat candy all. day. long.
9. I love the number twelve
10. When I was in third grade, I got in a playground spat with a sixth grader....and he broke my ankle.


Day 2: A Picture of You and the Person You've Been Closest to the Longest


My amazing friend, Heather.
Going strong since 1984.


Day 3: A Picture of Your Favorite TV Show


Still running: My Life as Liz


No longer running (insert moment of silence here): Prison Break

Day 4: A Picture of Your Favorite Night


Eric Hutchinson concert. Fan-freaking-tastic.



Day 5: A Picture of Your Favorite Memory


The day my girls officially met for the first time was one of my very best days.

Day 6: A Picture of a Person You'd Like to Be for a Day


The Libster-- oh what I'd give to see how that little mind works.



Day 7: A Picture of Your Most Treasured Item


I heart my I-pod.

Day 8: A Picture that Makes You Laugh




You're laughing now too, aren't you?

Day 9: A Picture of the Person Who Has Gotten You Through the Most





Day 10: A Picture of a Person You Do the Most Messed Up Stuff With



the infamous Kara Leigh

Day 11: A Picture of Something You Hate


Day 12: A Picture of Something You Love



Day 13: A Picture of Your Favorite Band or Artist



This was a tough one for me, but John Mayer prevailed.

Day 14: A Picture of the Person You Could Not Imagine Your Life Without

my bambinos


Day 15: A Picture of Something You Want to Do Before You Die



Day 16: A Picture of Someone Who Inspires You
Day 17: A Picture of Something that Has Made a Huge Impact on Your Life


Day 18: A Picture of Your Biggest Insecurity


 Le hair- real or otherwise

Day 19: A Picture and a Letter


Dear 22 year-old McCall,

Don't. You. Dare.

You can thank me later,
        
                               M


Day 20: A Place Where You Would Love to Travel



Day 21: A Picture of Something You Wish You Could Forget

 

My bulging disc

Note: this picture is not actually of my disc, but they could easily pass for twins.

Day 22: A Picture of Something You Wish You Were Better At



playing my gui-tar





Day 23: A Picture of Your Favorite Book


Day 24: A Picture of Something You Wish You Could Change


No more eczema. Ever.

Day 25: A Picture from Your Favorite Day


Hurricane Gustav. We were ready. Were you?

Day 26: A Picture of Something That Means A Lot to You


Four generations of learning, love, and a lifetime of togetherness

Day 27: A Picture of You and a Family Member



Me and my H

Day 28: A Picture of Something You're Afraid Of


I'm afraid of ever forgetting the moment I first held each of my girls.

Day 29: A Picture that Can Always Make You Smile

Oh, how I love thee, Megan T.

Day 30: A Picture of Someone You Miss


My college friends


Did you partake in the 30 Day Challenge? Or were somewhat of a cheater like yours truly? If you're of the cheating variety, send me your post. I'd love to take a peek.

And be sure to come back tomorrow to see some of our Africa shirts in their new homes.

Happy Wednesday, peeps.

1 comment:

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.