Monday, March 21, 2011

Show a Little Love

I heart my sponsors, and I'm hoping you do too.
I just wanted to give a little shout out to each of them in the hopes that if you don't love them yet, you will soon. Please take a sec. and check out each of their facebook fan pages...and feel free to LIKE them while you're there. 

Dara's currently booking parties for Kelly's Kids new spring and summer clothing line. And let me just say, I have to hide my check book when I look at them because they are so darn cute. You can check her out  and learn more about hosting a party (via catalogue or in person) here.



Penny at Daisymaes is stocking up on the cutest stuff for spring, including this ADORABLE Easter basket.


And I swear Erin's stuff work gets prettier every time I look at it. You can drool over her shots here. While you're there, be sure to take a peek at her moon pics. from this weekend-- they are breath-taking.

And remember, if you've got a business, Etsy shop, or blog that you'd like to advertise for her, any money I earn for ads. from now through June goes directly to Kristen to help get her to Africa. And I'm thinking that sounds like a great way to spend a little dinero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.