Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CALLING ALL MOMS!


This journey called motherhood--- constantly changing, constantly evolving. Filled with long, sleepless nights, two tons of graham crackers, and no personal space for mothers everywhere. 

The one thing that makes me feel better on days when I'm dripping in peanut butter, couldn't find time to shower, and swear that if I have to watch one more episode of  'Backyardigans' I may just leave and never come back? 
The fact that we are ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. 

For the past two years, I have done a series called I AM THAT MOM, where moms just like you share about who they are as a mother, what matters to them, their successes, failures, tips, tricks, WHATEVER they wish they'd known before they became moms. 

Here's you chance to guest post on this little blog of mine about YOUR experience as a mom. You can share whatever you want to about your story. And YES, everyone has SOMETHING she can share, something that would encourage another mother out there who is struggling with the same things day in and day out. 

The I AM THAT MOM series will run the first week of February, and I'd LOVE for YOU to participate! 

Simply leave a comment here if you'd like to guest post during my I AM THAT MOM week with your blog address and e-mail (unless it's posted on your blog, in which case I'll be happy to get it from there). 

BE BRAVE. 
BE BOLD. 
YOU ARE THAT MOM WITH SOMETHING TO SAY. 

Now let's hear it.....




2 comments:

  1. I'm in! Thanks for letting me know and just tell me my day:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join in. This is a great series idea!
    http://thiscameratellsmystory.blogspot.com
    ihaveapinkbag@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.