Saturday, March 17, 2012

30 in my 30's: #28

When I made my 30 in my 30's list, #28: Learn More About My Grandmother's Childhood was one of the items I was most excited about checking off my list.
So, when I was shopping with mom a few weeks ago and saw this:


I just had to have it.
I passed it on to my G-momma, and she's already started filling it out, writing about her life and answering the specific questions the book asks.
It's like a diary except with prompts.
Love it.

And so does she.


She's promised to answer them all, which will pretty much cover everything from her childhood to now with every imaginable topic.

Can you say: I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS WHEN IT'S FINISHED?
Because I so, so, so can't wait.

Here's hoping your St. Patrick's Day was green from start to finish; no pinching at my house.


2 comments:

  1. Blake's grandmother did a 365 days of Grandma book. Ouida made copies of each entry and gave all of the grandkids a binder copy. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! I have so many of my grandmother's stories in my mind but would love to have gotten her to write them all down in her own words. You will treasure this so much!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.