Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stuff that Stocking

As far as presents are concerned, I think I can safely say that stockings are my favorite part of Christmas. I'm a 'little stuff' kind of kid. I love little goodies and things I'll use daily. My mom rocks at stuffing a stocking. Oh, I mean Santa. Santa rocked at stuffing my stocking. And now, 'SANTA' is loving filling stockings at our house. Whether it's your stocking that needs filling or a girlfriend who needs a Christmas happy, here are some NON-ETSY (that's  a change, right?) things I would love for Santa to put in my stocking...that is if I were to still get one. Apparently I've become rather naughty in my old age. Bummer.

Anyway, here are ten things I love that you just might love too:



WoodWick candles: Love them. They smell heavenly, and the wood wick actually crackles. It's a nice substitute for those of us who have to meander through winter without a wood burning fireplace.



I love these slippers from L.L. Bean. For one, they come in red, which is always a plus. And two, they don't scream, "I'M WEARING MY SLIPPERS!", and seeing as how I wear my slippers all day every day these days, this would be a plus for me.

I love little notebooks. Seriously, I think I have about ten. They are stuck in every nook and cranny in my house. One lives by the computer, one lives in my car, and one lives in my diaper bag. I use them to help organize my life, store my ideas, and jot down this and thats.
This one, which I happen to love, is from Barnes and Noble.


Beauty and the Beast was my favorite Disney movie growing up. And it's available. We have to have it. Good thing it's already scratched off our list, right?
But, be sure to get yours before Disney locks in the death trap, also known as the dang Disney Vault.


Starbucks: need I say more?



I love scarves. Forget shoes, give me a 'new scarf account'. They are so fun and come in so many options. This one I found at Old Navy, and I love the pattern. There's also a little girl in my house who seems to think scarves as the most awesome thing EVER created. Just throwin' that out there.


Please tell me you've tried this lipgloss from Bath and Body Works. I'm not much of a make-up girl. It's terrible, I know. But give me a little mascara and some lipgloss, and I'm set. And THIS is by far my absolute favorite. It smells AMAZING, lasts a long time, and has the same effect on your breath as a good stick of gum. If you're gonna try anything off of this list, this is the one I suggest.



It's no secret that I'm a coffee fiend. And I love cute cups to help me getting my morning fix. I also love cups with lids....between being a mommy and a teacher, these always come in handy. This one came from a site I love called Pretty and Preppy.




I think this little print is just adorable. The best part??? The money earned from these goes to a couple to help fund their adoption from Africa. She has a TON of super cute stuff available. Check her out? I think you'll be glad you did.

And I know I've shared these before, but I seriously love these breast cancer awareness bracelets from the Keep a Breast Foundation, and at under $4 each, could you seriously ask for a better stocking stuffer????


OK, so now you know I'm gonna ask--- what would you love to see in YOUR stocking this year????

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these...I think I may need to do a little holiday shopping for myself right now!!! BTW...i love notebooks too and here is a planner you should check out...it is called momagenda...view it at momagenda.com. I have one and I love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, in answer to your question, I LOVE LOVE LOVE L'Occitane Lemon Verbena Shea butter soap! It's wildly indulgent and pleases the girly girl and manly man alike (ummm Brent LOVES it). Oh - and I LOVE your list -that lip gloss?! Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to give you a heads up and let you know that you are my Super-Blogger of the week for Friend Finding Friday(goes live tonight in an hour). That means you are automatically put in the #2 spot for the linky and I have asked my participants to follow you too. Congrats!!!

    xo, Supermom Alysha
    www.supermomalysha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! I'm following from the Friend Finding Blog Hop! Stop by when you can. I have a few giveaways going on on my blog you might be interested in.

    I would love an ipod touch in my stocking...but that probably won't happen... LOL!



    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! I'm your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from the Friday HOp...hope you follow back
    http://conservasita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm visiting (& following) from Friend Finding Fridays. Congrats on being the Super Blogger!

    Have a great Friday!

    Linda @ Linda's Lunacy
    http://www.lindaslunacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEllo! I love your list! I am a new follower from Friday Hops! Have a great day! www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I'm visiting from the blog hop! You have such a cute blog! I'm now following you & would love a follow back - thanks!
    Have a great day!
    ~Erika
    Musings from a Stay At Home Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower from the blog hop ;) Love the ideas ~ stockings are my favorite part of Christmas morning. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I'm your newest follower from the Friday hops! :) Please stop by and follow back because it's my birthday!

    Lisa xoxo
    http://RaisingFutureLeaders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! Following you from the friend finding friday blog hop! Great post, too! Follow back if you would like: http://sprout5.blogspot.com/
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on being the super blogger! love all your "fun stuff".....I can especially relate to being a Starbucks fanatic. Come visit if you get a sec:
    www.justinandlauriestory.blogspot.com
    wednesdays are esp fun b/c I do giveaways of random stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am your new follower. I invite you to check out my giveaways!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.