Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Not So Miami Vice

I have vices, and I'm not talking about the Miami kind. By vice,
 I'm referring to what I like to call my fix-alls...
You know, those things I can always count on to make me feel better when skies are gray.
Here are a few of my favs:



Road trips: it doesn't matter where we're going as long as we can sing in the car, ask for directions, and eat lots of junk food on the way.


Dancing in my kitchen: barefoot. Music playing very loudly. Doesn't get much better than that.


Sarcasm: it's kind of what I do.


Chinese food: and no, I don't just love it because of the fortunes; they're just an added bonus.



Having an excuse to get all dolled up: what girl doesn't love this every once in a while?

And you know I'm gonna ask-- what's YOUR vice????
Happy Tuesday.
Have a great morning.

Oh, and I'd also LOVE to know-- what's your FAVORITE blog?????
I'm always looking a new blog to love.
Tell me in a comment?
Sounds great.
Thanks in advance.

Oh, and don't forget about my two giveaways going on right now.
Check 'em out, k?



Oh, and in case you're new around these here parts, the pics came from here. Love it. It's my fav. Give it a looksie, 'cause I'm bettin' you'll love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.