Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sneaky Peeky

While I'm busy today taking care of the little last minute whatnots before the kiddos start school tomorrow, here are some sneak peek pics. of my new house, all taken pre-sale. In other words, here are some shots of my house before it was my house. And in a year or so when it's all finished and we're all settled, I'll share some shots of my house now that it is my house. Ok, I kid, I kid; hopefully it will only be a few more weeks 'til we reach that point....my sanity probably can't handle much more than that.







Happy Thursday to you and you and you, and a VERY happy last day of summer/meet the teacher day to the Libster; let's hope first grade at your new school is ready for you, little girl.

 

1 comment:

  1. I bet those hardwood floors are really beautiful! I cant wait to see what you do with the place!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.