Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall Flashbacks: What I Made Last Year

Last year, whilst staying home, I outdid myself.
Seriously, how am I ever supposed to compete with all that I did last fall while now having a full time job?
Hmmm.....
If you figure that one out, will you please let me know?
I'd be forever grateful.

In the meantime, let's flash back to fall o' 2010, and take a peek at the goods I came up with:

(And for your convenience, I've added a link to the post I wrote last year about each item. Just click on the title under the picture. And you are so welcome :) ).




























What is YOUR favorite fall recipe?
I'm always on the hunt for new ones to love and look forward to each year.

Here's hoping your Wednesday is the bomb.com.

1 comment:

  1. I made that soup last year when you shared it and loved it. But totally forgot about it until you shared it on this post - THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.