Monday, September 5, 2011

Over the River and Through the Woods

See this precious face?


She'll be getting tubes in her ears first thing in the morning tomorrow.
 Send happy thoughts our way? We'd be forever appreciative.

Saturday morning we just couldn't resist a little road trip,
and now that my grandmother is living only thirty minutes away, I knew exactly where I wanted to go.



Libby did a bit of this:


While Hollyn did a whole lot of this:


And if there were a hide-and-seek portion of the Olympics, my kid would be bringing home the gold.


Here's hoping your Labor Day is t-totally fabulous. Seven years ago today was my last day being preggers with the Libster. Her birthday is on Wednesday this year, and tomorrow I'll be giving a peek (or three) at her homemade party invitations (assuming all goes well with H's ears, which I'm confident it will).

Happy non-working Monday to you and you and you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.