Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Whatcha Gonna Do With All That Junk?

Like I said the other day, I am in LOVE with my new house.
However, it's coming in a little short in the counter space department.

And I don't know what's happening at your house, but there's a lot of mail coming into mine.
And where exactly is one supposed to put three medical bills, two magazines, a flyer to buy the latest whatever, a request to finicially support an organization, and a letter from my granny?

I don't know either.

But, I do know that I've found something that works for now.

After being inspired (once again) on Pinterest, I came up with this little ditty:

First, I took an empty cereal box.


(And if you're snickering about my cereal choice, stop it. I LOVE taosted wheat. Seriously, I sometimes dream about it. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.)

As I was saying, I took an empty cereal box, and I cut it.


Then I took some scrapbook paper, some glue, a magnet, and voila:


Now all those 'goodies' can find solace as they rest on the side of the fridge, leaving my countertops junk free so that they can be used for much more important things...like making pumpkin muffins.

Here's hoping your Wednesday is top notch and that your countertops are junk free.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.