Friday, March 14, 2014

One of Those Perfect Days

I came home on a whirlwind on Tuesday evening after having been gone for five days. 
And Wednesday, at the crack of dawn, I did the only thing I could do after being gone-- I woke up at the crack of dawn and took the girls to the Memphis Zoo. 

It was cold and windy and all kinds of perfect. 
It was truly one of the great days that I hope my girls will cling to on days when we are a hot mess. 

And the pictures can say what I simply can't put into words: 

























Note to moms everywhere: 
Babysitters at the zoo are a great idea. 
The hubs needed a day alone after five days as a single dad. 

Coming soon to this here blog: 
Thoughts on Created for Care. 
Be there or be square. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.