Monday, March 17, 2014

Created for Care: Adoptive Mamas Unite


Oh, how I needed this time. 
Time to be with other mamas who know what it's like to wait and fundraise and fundraise and wait. 
They understand how it feels to love a little one you haven't yet met. 

They get it. 
And being around the them brings out the best in me. 

I honestly believe every adoptive mama needs an adoptive mama friend...or 449 adoptive mama friends. 


Some of my all-time favorite people came together to hear God's word, reflect on all that it means to be a mom, and chat about the in's and out's of adoptive and all that it entails. 



Some of my favorite take-away's from the weekend:

* Waiting is a spiritual weapon of warfare.

*The word of God should always be the star of my story. 

*When we take our stories and our circumstances into our own hands, we love in state of chaos. 

*Am I dressing my sin up in pretty clothes? 

*When we say YES to where God wants us to go, He will silence the storms in our lives. 

So grateful for Created for Care, for time to reflect on the big, crazy mess that is my life these days, and to spend time with the One who matters most. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.