Thursday, December 15, 2011

All I've Got Left

This week has been exhausting.
 I've made three exams (two of which have three different versions-- no cheating in my class),
created seven answer keys,
 graded one set of tests,
and scored close to fifty research papers.

And I'm not even close to being done.
{Three more works days.
I think I can, I think I can......}

All that combined with wrapping presents, making treats for Libby's class,
and , I dunno,
doing all the things I regularly do,
and I am one tired kiddo.
 Exhausted might be a better word.

So today, I simply give you these:



This is me and my big girl.....


...and this is my little girl saying candy canes are where it's at, yo.

I'm linking at my favorite blog. You should too, or you should at least go and peek at her newest peanut. She's so stinkin' cute.

Tomorrow there will be an update on the twenty-five days of Christmas and a cute Christmas happy idea.
See you then, k?

2 comments:

  1. great pics, mccall...your girls are so adorable :)

    and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi McCall...I am still waiting on your teaser for the 23rd for the 25 Days of Christmas BlogShare.....any chance of being able to send it to me this weekend? I need to send it out to the others asap.... thanks! Sounds like you have been quite busy this past few weeks yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.