Monday, November 18, 2013

Home Sweet Houma


Sometimes you just have to get out of town, you know? 
Well, last week was that time. 

In the spirit of sharing the Noonday goodness, my girl and I loaded up and headed South.


We spent four amazingly amazing days in Louisiana. 
These four days were jam packed with hugging old friends, playing with our cousins, sharing Noonday, 
relishing in childhood memories, and eating. 
Oh, the food. 
I'd forgotten just how incredibly amazing the food is at home. 
Shrimp poboys, gumbo, and crawfish...oh my. 


We rested, we read, and we visited. 


It was just the break we needed. 
Libby and I came home yesterday ready for the business that is sure to be the holidays. 
Too bad the food couldn't come with us. 

This week will be filled with working on our Dossier, working on our Dossier, and working on our Dossier some more. And then, when we think we're done, we'll work on our Dossier some more. However, we're hoping to submit it by the end of the month. Can you say I CAN'T WAIT? I can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.