Thursday, May 2, 2013

Summer Summer Summer


So I know these two little girls.....


...and they are so very ready for summer. 


It's coming; in fact, it will be here before we know it. 

And we're working on our list. 
In case you missed it, I LOVE LISTS. 
Basically, they're my favorite. 
I just find that I am so much more productive with a list...and checking things off isn't bad either. 

Here's what's on our list so far: 

-water balloon fight
-pretend camping trip
-roast marshmallows
-teach Libby the times tables (1-10)
-help Hollyn FINALLY master her colors (we're struggling over here, people)
-read Anne of Green Gables with Libby
-learn a Bible verse a week as a family
-make chocolate chip pancakes (and enjoy every bite)
-go on a picnic
-blow bubbles
-paint in the bathtub
-go swimming
-have a playdate
-make pet rocks
-make noodle necklaces

It's growing every day. 

What's on YOUR summer to-do list? 
Got any awesome ideas? 
I'd love to hear about them....

And come on, summer! 
We're waiting on you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.