Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Big Jump

Today was the Libster's last day of swimming lessons, and she went out with a bang!
 Her goal for the week was to get to jump off of the high dive.
My thoughts exactly.
I mean, really?
Not a simple jump off the side or even the regular diving board?


Nope. Not my girl.



When she sets her mind to something, there's no stopping her....



...not even if her goal includes climbing a super tall ladder....



....that only seems to make it more appealing, really.



My baby knows no fear.
I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.....



But good thing or not, it's so HER.

You can check out her first attempt here.
She jumps and then swims to her super fabulous swim teacher (hi, Mrs. Rene).


Happy summer to you and you and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.