Wednesday, April 10, 2013

No Use Crying Over Bad Haircuts

So Monday afternoon, while she was supposed to be taking a nap, Hollyn proceeded to cut her hair...with safety scissors. 

Can we all please pause for a moment of silence in honor of her beautiful hair that once was? 


Before and after......



I'm ashamed to say that I cried about it...more than once. 
And then I was ashamed for crying. 
I have so much to be thankful for, and this new do is only temporary. 

No use crying over bad haircuts, right? 


And in case you haven't been around in a while, 
have you entered the WORDS OF WISDOM giveaway
I'm teaming up with four other bloggers to offer five inspirational books to one of you. 

AND did you see the cutest wedding ever

What good posts have YOU written or read lately? 
I'd love to check them out if you leave a link in the comments. 

Happy Wednesday to you and you and you. 
Tomorrow Hollyn and I set off for a mini road trip with a friend. 
We could not BE more excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.