Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring break has sprung

Although this week seems to have flown by at the speed of light, it has been much needed, very relaxing, and has hopefully given me a snuggling time supply that will last me these last nine weeks of school until summer FINALLY arrives.
So, this week we spent a good deal of time drooling:
(ok, so that was mostly Hollyn, but Lee and I each spent our fair share of time wiping her little, adorable, drooly face)

We also had a GREAT visit with some of our favorite people. I would trade my pinky toe to have eyelashes like Miss Meredith here has.

Thanks to Coach Eddie's cooking antics, we ate some of the best boiled shrimp I have ever tasted.
And Libby and Analynn got their fill of dress-up and hide-and-go-seek.



And, although it was too short indeed and is almost over, it was filled with an abundance of Hollyn's super sweet smiles. I just don't ever think I'll get enough of this little face I love so very much. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.