Tuesday, March 2, 2010

First day in photos

So, before you begin to worry, let me ease your fears; Hollyn DID SURVIVE her first day of daycare. In fact, she seems to be adjusting quite well I'd say, based on the following photo:
However, I wish I could say the same for me. Unfortunately, this adjustment seems to have been much worse for mom than for Hollyn. I mean, who WOULDN'T want to stay home and stare at this little face all day every day?????
Not surprising in the least, Libby was thrilled to have Hollyn at 'school' with her all day and could not wait to show off not only her new baby sister but also her new mad big sister skills (she even has the t-shirt to prove it).
Now, if only I could get this excited about this whole daycare thing, my world would be a better place.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.