Monday, December 24, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas to You


Merry Christmas from our family to yours. 
Here's hoping your holiday is full of all the hugs, leftover wrapping paper, and smiles that you can handle. 

If you need us, we'll be wiping our noses, taking our temperatures, and trying not to throw up.

But in spite of the fact that both my girls are sickly, I am simply thankful that we are together. 
Next week, all will be right with the world again. 
And there is still much to celebrate.

A very merry Christmas to you and you and you.

Thanks again, Erin for this awesome picture of my girls; I will treasure it always. 

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Beautiful picture! Hope they both feel better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belated Merry Christmas to you! Love the picture of those sweet girls. :-) Hope you're enjoying a restful and joy-filled holiday, sweet friend. Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your Dunkaroos recipe on Pinterest and I love the blog itself! New follower!

    Allison
    http://allisonbc.blogspot.com/

    P.S. we are making the dip for a baby shower :)

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.