Saturday, November 26, 2011

Oh Christmas Wreath, Oh Christmas Wreath

Thanksgiving has passed, and Christmas is in full swing at our house. We're hoping to get the tree up tomorrow and enjoy our last day of sickly holiday-ing.

To help get in the holiday spirit, I made this earlier this week:



I wanted something simple that I could possibly use at some point in the year other than Christmas but that still had that Christmas-y feel. The best part? It was free for me because I had all of these supplies on hand. The base for the wreath is made from a pool noodle which I then wrapped in burlap. The wooden A is left over from another project, and I made the little flowers.


I think they're so cute. I'll be posting on how to make them later this week via a hairbow I made for Hollyn to wear in our upcoming photo shoot. Come back then?

Here's hoping your Saturday was wonderful, and if you're in Mississippi, I hope you're listening for the sweet sound of cowbells tonight and a big GO STATE! coming from our house.



Today I'm linking here, here, and  here.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful.
    I love your blog. I'm your newest follower.
    Would love to see you DIY Home Sweet home.
    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I have a linky every Monday. Would love for you to stop by and link up.

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.