Wednesday, January 6, 2016

And then she was six.



Yesterday, my baby turned six. 
While part of my thinks this is just downright rude of her, 
the other part is too busy being thankful for her and all that she adds to our life to be anything but crazy grateful. 

She's our sunshine, 
our peace-keeper, 
and has more friends at age six than I've had in my whole life. 

Everyone that meets her loves it,
and it's so easy to see why. 
Her little heart is so so good. 
She loves deeply and is crazy funny. 

I literally can't wait to see what all God has store for her, 
and I will thank him every single day for the rest of my life for choosing me,
 of all people, 
to be her mom. 

Happy birthday, peanut butter cup. 
I love you all the way to Africa and back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.