Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2009 ornament addition


Ok folks, this is officially my last post before Christmas.....get excited. I just wanted to share our newest ornament addition. Every year we get a special ornament for Libby. We try to get something that represents some sort of milestone or meaningful event or moment from the year. This year's choice was obvious since Lib has started taking (and fallen madly in love with) ballet. She was thrilled with our selection, as the "I'm smiling so big you can't see my eyes" smile indicates.
What is your family's Christmas tradition? Whatever, it is I hope it's as special to you as this one is to us.
With that being said:
Happy (early) birthday Jesus and a very merry Christmas to you and yours! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.