Friday, August 5, 2016

Welcome home, Evie.



May 12, 2016. 
I will never, ever forget the day that our Evie girl came home. 
After three years almost to the day, 
our baby girl, our missing piece, 
our Evie girl finally finally finally came home. 

We are officially a family of five.








It was truly one of the sweetest moments of my life. 

I was so overwhelmed with how good and big our God is 
and how many people were waiting and praying along with us.

For all of you who couldn't be at the airport that day or were there and want to relive it all, 
here you go: 


Thank you again to everyone who joined us to welcome our girl home and to Katie Kubler and Nicole Cole for capturing these moments so very beautifully. 

Welcome home, Evie. 
We've been waiting for you, baby girl. 










1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness! Happy tears here! Welcome to America, sweet girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.