Monday, April 28, 2014

Life Lately




*Yesterday was Libby's second piano recital. Man oh man, how my girl has grown.

*This song has been making me happy all week. It has absolutely nothing to do with my life right now, but it's making me happy nonetheless. 

*IF: Equip. Have you gotten in on all the IF goodness? I am loving it. Seriously. 

*I leave for Rwanda in eighty days. I may or may not have already made my packing list. 

*Easter candy. It's gonna be the death of me. It's also gonna be the reason we can't afford to send Hollyn to college, seeing as how we will have spent that money on dental bills. Make it stop.

* Funny thing about adoption-- it takes lots of patience. I have almost zero patience. You can see why this would be problematic. 

*We are currently working on our Summer 2014 bucket list. Anything we need to be sure to add? I'm most excited about snowcones and a trip to the beach to visit our best friends who happen to live there. 

*I'm still coming out of a "The Fault in Our Stars" reading slump. Anyone have suggestions for a book to read next? 

Here's hoping your Monday has been kickin' it. 
We ate lunch at 10:30 this morning, so there's that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.