Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2013: What I Read and What I Wrote

I'm gonna be honest here for a second and confess something to you: I didn't really nearly as much last year as I have in years past. My reading time this year was instead used for adoption fundraising and Noonday (both of which happen to be great things that I love dearly). You can check out all that I'd hoped to read here. However, I did sneak in a few quality and a few not-as-quality books last year that I'd like to share with you.

Books that changed me: 




Books that informed me: 



Books that entertained me: 

A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet ****



Requiem*****


I'm also embarrassed to admit that I started several books this year and simply didn't finish them. My focus was elsewhere. I plead adoption. However, I am hoping to get to them in the days to come. That's the good thing about books: they'll always wait patiently for you to return. 

My favorite book from 2013: 




Now let's switch gears for a minute and talk about what I wrote in 2013. 
And can I just say that I look forward to writing this post every year because it gives me an excuse to reflect and think about all that 2013 was for me and my family? 
LOVE IT. 

MY FAVORITE POSTS FROM 2013: 


And there you have it folks. 

What did YOU read in 2013 that you loved? 
And I'm working on my list for this year. 
Any books I need to read in 2014? 
Do tell. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.