Saturday, July 21, 2012

This Makes My Heart Smile

One of the greatest parts about going to Uganda was the part the came before....the part where, with the help of some of the most supportive and amazing friends a girl could ever have, Lee and I were able to raise EVERY PENNY WE NEEDED TO GO AND SERVE!

Thank you to every single person who bought a shirt or a canvas or hair ties, stuck a check in the mail headed our way, or slipped some dinero in our pockets where you bumped into us. I cannot possibly tell you how very blessed I was by the support of so many, some I know and LOVE dearly, others I barely know or have never even met. I can honestly say that I have never in my life felt more supported. Thank you not only for believing in us enough to share some of your hard earned cash with us, but MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY, thank you for helping us to be the hands and feet of Christ to the amazing people we met in Uganda. 

And now, without further adieu, here are some of the smiling, happy faces of just a handful of those who supported us:


*Crystal*


*Candice*


* Mary Louise*


*Caty*


*Chrissy*


*Haley*


*Talia*


*Casey*


*Rachel*


*Sydney*


*Shonna and Emily*


*Mallory*


*Heather*


*Dara*


*Sandra*


*Maggie*


*Sarah*


*Stephanie*


*Rebecca*


*Eliana*


*Janelle*


*Carrie*


*Kym*


*Shelby*


*Melanie*


*Shonna*


*Ariel*


*Mary*



*Reed*


*Sara*


*Anna Thompson*


*Ellie*



*Jake*


*Blake*


*Lenzie and Marlie*


And last but not least, my oober cute mom...



*Robin*


Considering we sold just shy of 200 shirts, this really is just a small little glimpse of our shirts in their new homes. 
THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE who supported us...my heart just can't stop smiling. 





2 comments:

  1. oh. my. goodness. your precious mom - she really does age backwards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful you had so much support! So glad I have found your blog (stopping by from Vintage Wanna Bee) I am one of your newest followers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.